OCEAN FIRST DIVE COMMUNITY
At Ocean First Dive, our goal is to create lifelong underwater explorers and stewards of our marine environments. Our customers find that they don’t just learn to dive; they found a community of friends and allies in adventure and ocean preservation.
Club Aquarius: Frequent Diver Program
Club Aquarius is for the avid diver who wants all the benefits on merchandise, trips, service and pool time. Annual membership is only $95 per person and includes the following:
- Discounts on all equipment services.
- Unlimited 1 hour pool sessions in our private heated indoor pool. Tanks and weights included.
- Free tank & weight rental for local dive trips.
- Exclusive invitations to Members Only events.
- One (1) complimentary gear inspection and cleaning every year.
- Exclusive Club Membership Card.
- Two free 1.5-hour workshops or one 3-hour workshop. Must be one of our regularly scheduled dates. ($50 value)
This is a great way to keep diving, be at the front of the line for gear demos, meet new dive buddies and commit to that epic adventure you've been holding off on for too many years. Come by the shop or give us a call for more information!
Ocean First Social Events
Ocean First hosts one or two events every month that feature distinguished guest speakers that span the gamut, from marine scientists to travel gurus, renowned writers and filmmakers to conservationists. Our socials always draw a fun and lively crowd and are a great way to connect with like-minded scuba divers, environmentalists, and ocean enthusiasts.
Complete your open water certification, advance yourself with continuing education courses, and freshen up your skills without hopping on a plane! Ocean First offers monthly trips to local dive spots including Aurora Reservoir (summer only), Homestead Crater in Utah, and the Blue Hole in New Mexico. If you are looking for something a little more tropical, we also run monthly trips to the Florida Keys.